ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bank holiday treat for the mrs DCI

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Spent yesturday and today cleaning up the mrs dci 65, was filth tbh. no before pics sorry.

Also fitted some genuine paking sensors ive had in my tool box for donkeys

Products used
2 buckets
dodo Mit
Megs wheel brush
karcher pressure washer with lance
karcher vac
mircofibre cloth
megs pads
as g101
dodo supernatural shampoo
srp
dodo rainforest
as finish
as tyres shine
sure theres more

next week im coding a new plip key and blade, new cambelt and service, i change the oil every 5k atm

SAM_0370.gif

SAM_0371.gif

SAM_0372.gif

SAM_0373.gif

SAM_0374-1.gif

SAM_0375-1.gif

SAM_0376-1.gif

SAM_0377-1.gif

SAM_0378-1.gif

SAM_0380-1.gif

SAM_0382-1.gif

SAM_0385.gif

SAM_0386-2.gif

SAM_0387-2.gif

SAM_0389.gif

Clean car that, I might have one of these next, im guessing they've dropped below £2k on that sort of mileage...

Megane 225 F1
Very nice dude. You always manage to make your cars clean! Might be putting my new clio in for a 25 point check this week. You can have a look at it then ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Very nice dude. You always manage to make your cars clean! Might be putting my new clio in for a 25 point check this week. You can have a look at it then ;)

look forward to seeing it young william

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
There will be something wrong with it. I know it.

i always find withs sports they are either mint or totaly feked, lets hope yours is a nice one. I 25 point checked a meg 225 the other week 04 plate with 100k, almost everything on the 25point check was ticked red, hadnt even had a cambelt, risky

Megane 225 F1
FOOOK! Well it's just had new brakes all round and it needs a service which will be done next month and tyres are al pretty much new. So hopefully it will get a green all round :D