ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain Trophy Spoiler

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Albi Blue Clio 197
I have been bidding but i really should forget about it, i already have a cup spoiler and 2 dynamique spoilers sat in my room lol, not to mention my car isnt even a sport so mite look a bit over the top maybe ? not to mention the need for special brackets...

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ST
theduckeatspork said:
trophy spoiler doesnt need special brackets :S Some people have found they need shorter boot struts tho.

You will need shorter struts for the V spoiler mate....Big Iain has a V spoilver on his 172 and he cant open the boot lid fully he has to hold the tailgate when loading or unloading the car otherwise the middle of the spoiler will hit the end of the roof which would probably chip n scratch the paint on both the roof and the spoiler.

IIRC the struts are something like £45 a side.

Al.

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  RS Meg 175
Spoiler has just stopped being a bargain lol thats gunna be extortionate at the end of that auction and with respray lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Albi Blue Clio 197
there £255 from renault when i asked at ezra sugden in worksop, and thats unpainted and probbably without the struts

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
bloody hell, that went up quick at the end. When I first posted it was £51, last time I checked it was £92, and then in the last few hours it shot up!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
best thing mate is not to post on here if you are interested in something because it will only get to silly money lol...only joking guys lol