ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bargain

bought another clio 16v last fri night,its an L reg,fsh with loads of reciepts,lowered 35mm,full scorpion,57i,sony xplod sub&amp,vey clean and well maintained car,bought it in rep of ireland,paid €1950(£1300stg).paid £2600stg last year for my old 92 valver,basically same spec but with no history,bought it in northern ireland.

my point is that there is some good bargains to be had on performance cars in the rep. of ireland,insurance is so dear over here that most people are afraid to buy anything over 1600cc,plus uncleared(uk reg etc)cars can be had even cheaper cos vrt is so dear over here for cars newer than 10 years.

so if your on the lookout for a cheap perf. motor try and get your hands on an r.o.i. auto trader,u might be surprised what u might find!