ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargin! Fiat Cinquecento Sporting

Rally Cinquecento
For the princly sum of £50!!

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

All it needs is a good service to get it back on the road! It runs fine and it dont half shift for a little car!

Go cry to your momma!
Bargain - i thought i did well picking an E36 328i sport up for £1600

i need to keep an eye out for these £50ers!!

Rally Cinquecento
They dont half come well equiped as well, electric windows, centeral locking, semi bucket seats (still in good condition no rips) alloys wheels and rev counter etc. Only down side i can see it the paints faded and the handbrake sticks a bit. Mechanicly spot on and only 59k. Just need time to get it back on the road now!

Had a bit of a clean yesterday:
DSC00162.jpg

Mk1 Maxim Sport
for 50quid u cant complain about anything on that! its crackin for such little money!! good effort, but as agreed, sell it for profit! ill buy it for £60;)

RenaultSport 172.
for 50quid u cant complain about anything on that! its crackin for such little money!! good effort, but as agreed, sell it for profit! ill buy it for £60
Let the bidding begin..

£60.50 ;)

E90
feck me, i bought one of these brand new when they just came out, was one of the first people to have one back when i was 18, cant remember what i paid for it, 6999 or something like that i think

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
^Niiice. Get yourself on the 'Other For Sale' section and see if you sell...

That little Fiat is bargain of the month for sure! Where/Who did you get it from??

Rally Cinquecento
The plan is to get some tax and mot and sell it on to help with uni fees.

I got it from a Polish guy in work, its been sitting on a farm for the past 6 months so thats the mud explained and iwhy i was suprised when it started up first time in the car park!

The body work isnt the best condition, the paint is faided and there are dents on it but it runs superbly!

Bargain mate. I paid £85 for a 1.4 RT a couple of months ago, with 6 months MOT, 3 months tax and half a tank of fuel. It's been faultless so far. Hope you have the same luck.

Iceburg 172FF
I bought one of these the other day in yellow for £220 all it needed was a new clutch cable which cost 10 quid. Gonna get it on the bay I think see if I can make a little money back....

Pay someone £50 to go and polish it properly and remove the faded red, £50 for an MOT and tax and perhaps another £50 to sort any mechanics and you have yourself a £700.00 car there for £200.00.

Billy bargain indeed.