ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Barnsley, Black Clio Yellow Alloy Bits.

Renault Clio
Was at work and was driving to the depot in Barnsley and saw a black clio with black alloys with yellow going round the edges and yellow renault badge. Think it was last tuesday or wenesday?

Lookd really nice :D

BMW M135I
Yeah it will have been his, you there often as i know lad on here (forgot his name) lives round there as its next to my mates birds house (you will have seen red type r im sure there)

Dan?

I work with Dan who has a silver corsa and his dad has an 09 Clio GT.

Couple of doors down is that 172 cup your mates birds dads?

Nah not often down there really tbh.

BMW M135I
Dan?

I work with Dan who has a silver corsa and his dad has an 09 Clio GT.

Couple of doors down is that 172 cup your mates birds dads?

Nah not often down there really tbh.

Yeah the cup is her mums but step dad uses it aswell. Her actual dad use to work for renault so thats reason she has it lol.

And yeah it is Dan, as i thought i recognised the car at the Meadowhall meet the other month.

Renault Clio
I dont no where abouts in Barnsley, I dont no my way round there. Am only a drivers mate so i just look at everything while we go places lol

BMW M135I
Yeah, there's a twingo 133 round corner from you too, Renaultsport heaven lol.

Haha. Black by any chance?

If it is, I know the lad, worked for renault for last 2 year and got that about a year ago. He wanted a 182 but he struggled for insurance.

I dont no where abouts in Barnsley, I dont no my way round there. Am only a drivers mate so i just look at everything while we go places lol

Lol, more than likely will have been me near all business down Dearne Valley Parkway area, not often i get spotted :dapprove:

M135i
Lol, more than likely will have been me near all business down Dearne Valley Parkway area, not often i get spotted :dapprove:[/quote]

i spotted you go flying by my college the other day ;) up golden smithies lane, think you were giving it some aswell lol, sounded awesome i must say tho mate:)

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Haha. Black by any chance?

If it is, I know the lad, worked for renault for last 2 year and got that about a year ago. He wanted a 182 but he struggled for insurance.

Lol, more than likely will have been me near all business down Dearne Valley Parkway area, not often i get spotted :dapprove:

I spot your car like every other day!

A few mates have fed me the ' 'ave you seen the black one with yellow bit abart?' lol.

BMW M135I
i spotted you go flying by my college the other day ;) up golden smithies lane, think you were giving it some aswell lol, sounded awesome i must say tho mate:)

Always love that road when im coming home from work, rather than going slow way through Swinton. Get to go fast up sticking hill then, least that way i get a bit of fun in car on way home lol.

I spot your car like every other day!

A few mates have fed me the ' 'ave you seen the black one with yellow bit abart?' lol.

Outside Somerfields by any chance?;)

Lol, Saw you last night down Dearne Valley near Wath lake at about 11.30 last night, i was with a mate in Corsa, was going to text you saying slow down as you werent going slow but didnt have my phone on me.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I wasnt going thhhaaaat fast though, had to catch up with a mate/find him he was limping home with no fluid in the car.. pissing saxos!