ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Basic indicator wiring diagram/help

M

mini-valver

Have a diagram to wire the indicatrs on my loom but I cant get the indicators to flash. They just stay on constant or off. WTF is it? Have a flasher relay with 3 pins on it.

Power to stalk, out of stalk to one side of relay, out of the other side with the feed to the bulbs, and the bulbs are then earthed. The relay clicks once and the lights stay light constant? Whhhyyyyy. This is the last thing I need to wire orther than the alternator and starter. Help me :dapprove:

M

mini-valver

Its all on the floor in the loving room, Laura's going sick so could do with knowing sooner rather than later, lol.

Makes no sense :( Im just puting power to the relay, then onto the bulb out of the other side and earthing the bulb. Comes on, but doesnt flash.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Its all on the floor in the loving room, Laura's going sick so could do with knowing sooner rather than later, lol.

Makes no sense :( Im just puting power to the relay, then onto the bulb out of the other side and earthing the bulb. Comes on, but doesnt flash.

send her to entertain kev?