ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batman Asylum

1.8 Civic EX
woop just finished it! awesome game tbh.

just gonna go back through and pick up the few ridles i missed then play through again on hard me thinks! :)

E87 118d M Sport
im playing it hard first time round. just upto the bane fight. havent had a go at it yet tho. had to call it a night.
the scarecrow bit was epic!

1.8 Civic EX
Hero TBH. F*ck playing it on hard.

lol, i've been achievment whoring tbh. not started on hard yet but every achievment i can get from the main story including doing all the combos etc apart from 1. Mano on mano i think it's called...

Then just the ones for finishing on hard and getting all the bats on the challenges (which i'm about 40% through doing already) lol

1.8 Civic EX
Got all the bats for the predater challenges now. The combat ones are a bit harder though.

Started on hard and just rescued the three doctors from the three different rooms. It's not that bad on hard tbh. Fully expecting to get a bit annoyed with it later on in the game tho lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just got out of Croc's Lair. Was a bit of a b*tch escaping from the big lump. Certainly took a few attempts getting the directions correct.

How bloody weird was the Scarecrow bit where you become in control of the Joker?! I thought my XBox had died/crashed and was about to reboot when the screen went all funny! LOL.

I'm currently at the bit where you escape the Batcave and climb up to the highest point and pull the wall down with the 3 point grappler.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I returned to my save point in Croc's Lair last night and escaped on my first attempt, no idea why I struggled so much two nights ago.

I'm now getting my ass kicked after shutting off the water pumps but I only had one try so I'm sure it's easy enough.

none :(
poison ivy is a b**ch took me a few attempts lol

scrawcrow parts are freaky, especailly when you go back as a kid and also the bit at the start when joker bring you in

Titanium 182
I did the croc bit last night, he said I have to move slowly to stop sending sound waves through the water so I dod 80% of it at the slowest possible movement speed. Then I realised as long as you are doing the crouch walk it doesn't matter.

Pissed off was not the phrase.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Walking normally works too, so long as you don't trigger the alarm on the left of the screen then you are OK.

Titanium 182
Meh done it now :)

Am I near the end if I have done that croc bit ? Do I get to actually fight croc or just make him fall down that hole.

The bosses have all been a bit samey for me thats the only negative I have with this game so far.

1.8 Civic EX
Meh done it now :)

Am I near the end if I have done that croc bit ? Do I get to actually fight croc or just make him fall down that hole.

The bosses have all been a bit samey for me thats the only negative I have with this game so far.

two more to go then you've done it...Poison Ivy then obviously Joker at the end...both of which are a right pain in the arse untill you realise what you have to do then they are really quite simple.

my game didn't save for some reason when I started again on hard :mad:

Doesn't matter though cos I've now started again, and this time it's actually saved, just got out of the Batcave for the first time. TBH it's not really that much harder, biggest difference is the thugs don't get the blue things above thier heads when they are about to strike, the gun shots deal a fair bit more damage as well.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I returned to my save point in Croc's Lair last night and escaped on my first attempt, no idea why I struggled so much two nights ago.

I'm now getting my ass kicked after shutting off the water pumps but I only had one try so I'm sure it's easy enough.

The pump in the room to the right of the T-junction is hardest, as there are guys with guns all over the shop. Easiest thing to do is go through the door and then fire your grappling hook up to a platform just before you enter the cave. You can then zip to the gargoyles and if you've upgraded to an inverted takedown, you can string quite a few of the bad guys up and then take out the rest with Glide kicks.

The cave/room to the left of the T-junction was simple for me, as I have also upgraded my door hacker tool to be used from distance, so I just stayed on the platform while the henchmen were on the lower deck and hacked the 2 pumps from there. Saying that, I did noticed that there was a Riddler ? on the lower deck so I ventured down afterwards and got the sh*t kicked out of me as one of the guys had an electric baton.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I managed both the pump rooms easily enough with some rather nice stealth takedowns and triple batarang attacks which allowed me to jump down and take 2 or 3 of them out while they lay on the ground. The area I got my ass handed to me on was when the Joker seals you in the corridor with the big b*****d and several henchmen. I only had one attempt and need to improve my large crowd fighting technique.

Citroen DS3 DSport
It was immediately after I left the second of the pump rooms and entered the room in the middle of them both.

1.8 Civic EX
That's it for me. Game is getting traded in now. Only need three more achievments ( 100%, complete on hard and gold combat) but I've started the game again 3 times now on hard, the last time I got all the way up to when you first fo in the botanical gardens. Saved it last night, loaded it again to make sure it saved, turned it on today and the game save has gone AGAIN!!! It's only on this game so not my hard drive. Can't be bothered to start again.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just beat Poison Ivy. She's hot TBH.

Anyway, collecting all the riddles before I go to The Party.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Finished the main game today. Now going back to pick up the extras and riddles I've missed :cool:

Clio 182
Completed on hard today, still got about 30% of the riddles to do some of them are hard to find. The hardest thing for me is doing the combat challenages.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Doesn't matter if you do skip them, it should play a little cut-scene in the sewers...

1.8 Civic EX
Completed on hard today, still got about 30% of the riddles to do some of them are hard to find. The hardest thing for me is doing the combat challenages.

how far you got on the combat challenges? I've got three bats on all the first few. It's just the Extreme ones I can't do.

Tip is to keep it simple, slow and steady. Time the pushing of the punch button right so you get Critical hits as they count as two hits towards your combo.

Don't get hit in the round and you get an extra 500 points.

Take them all out in one long combo you get an extra 1000 points.

Do every move you can in one combo = 5000 points (it's alot easier than it sounds! providing you have all upgrades)

Start straight away with Bat claw (pull three guys towards you)
punch them
counter any other attacks coming your way (you should now have built up a x5 combo at least)
Throw (two buttons together A+X on 360)
jump over someone then stun attack them (double tap A to jump, then B to stun)
punch a couple more and counter some (should have a x10 combo by now)
Takedown someone (Y+B)
Quick throw your batarang
Ground pound one of the bataranged guys

thats all your moves in one combo

Last edited:
  Clio 182
how far you got on the combat challenges? I've got three bats on all the first few. It's just the Extreme ones I can't do.

Tip is to keep it simple, slow and steady. Time the pushing of the punch button right so you get Critical hits as they count as two hits towards your combo.

Don't get hit in the round and you get an extra 500 points.

Take them all out in one long combo you get an extra 1000 points.

Do every move you can in one combo = 5000 points (it's alot easier than it sounds! providing you have all upgrades)

Start straight away with Bat claw (pull three guys towards you)
punch them
counter any other attacks coming your way (you should now have built up a x5 combo at least)
Throw (two buttons together A+X on 360)
jump over someone then stun attack them (double tap A to jump, then B to stun)
punch a couple more and counter some (should have a x10 combo by now)
Takedown someone (Y+B)
Quick throw your batarang
Ground pound one of the bataranged guys

thats all your moves in one combo

I have managed to get two bats on the first couple but the extreme ones are hard. I have been trying to do the perfect combo for a while but keep getting hit or mess up the batarang by throwing two of them. I like the order you have done them in i will try that.

1.8 Civic EX
i cant remember if ive seen it now lol

what happens

IIRC - robin turns up and says something along the lines of "holy extra bit after the credits Batman, this must mean there is a sequel on the way!"

Decided to have another quick go at the Extreme Combat Challenges at lunch and only gone and done it lol! Only the last Extreme Combat challenge to do now then i've got 100% completion! woop...

i cant remember it i must of been out of the room, hope there is a sequel will be ace

i cant do the comabt thing, i cant even do the perfect combo or the 40 combo

predator ones seem the best but will be hard to do on extreme i think

i dont think ill have another crack at them as i know i wont get the 24 medals etc.

but the game is amazing, best ive played in a while