ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batman Asylum

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just been browsing through my mates "Gamesmaster" magazine at work, and there's a 5 page special on Batman Asylum (XBox360, PS3 and PC).

They are absolutely creaming over it, giving it a 5 star Preview rating. It does look bloody good, mind. I thought they were maybe getting a little carried away, but IGN are also looking forward to it. Checked out if there were any clips on Gametrailers :

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/10111.html

[gt]44955[/gt]

Looks grand, TBH.

Titanium 182
Will be buying this, looks cool.

For once looks like they have made a moovie on a game that is actually good.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Read the entire preview in that magazine, now. It sounds f*cking ace, actually.

:cool:

Mito Sportiva 135
Looks cool - although I was under the impression it was based on the comic mythology not the movies?

Never above 25mpg
Looks cool - although I was under the impression it was based on the comic mythology not the movies?

The image of the Joker is certainly comic book based! Not sure on the mock up of the Batmobile though! Looks like a Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney mixed one

Octy VRS
That's what I got too although it's a whole different chapter and not been published before. I think it looks great. Especially the reports that they didn't even know that the cut scene had finished and they were in the game. Will be fantastic I hope.

172 Cup
Just played the xbox360 demo looks quality, graphics are really good and the gameplay even better!

Probably get this once its released.

Demo is shite imo. Graphics are good but its a button basher as far as the fighting is concerned! Also those bat ninja blades are less powerful than throwing your wallet at someoen and that is no exageration!

1.8 Civic EX
Played the demo up to where you first swing on the gargoyles to get behind the bloke on the electric chair. Real good IMO. Only thing Im not too keen on is the view seems a little too close to batman. Could do with being a little further back.

Never above 25mpg
Downloading now, hoping to be impressed with the gameplay and graphics, I'll be a happy chappy if so.