ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batman-Batgirl-Rich few snaps :)

80MPG BEEZA
took a few pics today as we had nothing else better to do :)

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture014.jpg

put my old side skirts up against this hyundai getz lol

Picture001.jpg

lo and things are getting out of hand when this is all the cleaning gear i had shoved in a box due to the shelf being full!

Picture008.jpg

so atleast double that i only gave the car a quick wash n wax!

Picture003.jpg

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks sweet mate, love that bonnet and how subtle it is on a black car ;)

You running 15's?

80MPG BEEZA
Looks sweet mate, love that bonnet and how subtle it is on a black car ;)

You running 15's?

yea their getting sent away this week hopefully to get coated in paint code
8C6 then wrapped in some better rubber for going around corners :)

80MPG BEEZA
had 20mm spaces on before and tyres caught on the back and i'm going to alot wider rubber so i needed to pull the wheels back in so i know they wont scrape my expensive tyres off :)

Good stuff. That carbon bonnet looks great !

The bra on the silver car is a no no for me though, the car would look sooo much better without it on imo.

80MPG BEEZA
i think if rich's had a pressed front plate it would look better :) but mainly a bra is there for protection you should have seen the state of my oe bonnet from stone chips!

and when i took a picture of the bonnet it had a weird effect from the sun but it hasnt displayed it the same on the pc which is a shame

80MPG BEEZA
mine is 2.0 hybrid matched inlets,viper,ceramic coated 182 mani,decat,ss zorst needs a remap :( full 172 kit carbon bits,stripped out etc etc

80MPG BEEZA
yea drops the temperature by atleast a bar got a 13 row oil cooler coming from yozza this week aswell :)

Clio on SL 2118s
mine is 2.0 hybrid matched inlets,viper,ceramic coated 182 mani,decat,ss zorst needs a remap :( full 172 kit carbon bits,stripped out etc etc

when you say full 172 kit do you mean its a rep or is it an actual 172?

looking good chaps, dont get the bonnet bra though... I'd sooner have stone chips that drive around with one of those, it's terrible

I can maybe understand if you own a show car and you use the bra during travel to events but everyday use as a permanent fixture seems pointless because you've covered up the bonnet and nobody can see it?

I've done 30000 miles and have two chips, 1 higher than that bra covers.