ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

battery for track car

P.S

A pc680 can be mounted flat.. Only aprox 50-60mm thick. Therefore would most likely fit flat mounted via a cage to the exsisting battery tray and you would have room to still fit an induction kit like the above.

I have been looking at the same. There seem to be two I am interested in. The one you just mentioned for £99 and then a cheaper one for £50

PVR 22 Clubsport

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=151159411820

You would be pushing your luck with a 22.... Ive started my previous 106 (1.6 16v) with one... But it sounded no were near as keen to turn over as it did with a standard 063 size battery. From cold i always connected a jump pack aswell

E46 M3
I ran a 25 on an FF for 2 years and it was fine. Sounded a little sluggish turning over in the winter but never failed to start.

Robmarriott

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
I've decided to go for the Odyssey PC680 after much deliberation, seems to work well for other people so fingers crossed!