ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

battery/indicator fault

Z4
I've been having problems with my battery as of late, it kept going flat when the car was turned off. The negative terminal was slightly loose so I tightened it up and it seemed to do the job.
Only now the b*****d keeps flashing its left indicator all the time and the right one isn't working! And the battery has gone flat a couple of times since too. When locking it, it bleeps at me, why's this?

Getting annoyed with the French gremlins now. Help me as I'm loosing the love :(

clio rs 2000
you need a full charge of battery take it over from your car and charge it outside, if it wnt work then you will need to change the battery with the new one

Z4
you need a full charge of battery take it over from your car and charge it outside, if it wnt work then you will need to change the battery with the new one

I know how to charge a battery lol, what's that got to do with the indicators? The battery is fine, I don't know if there's a common fault or something?