ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery problem?

182 FF
About a week ago i had the traction control light service light and ABS light come on and then go off again after a couple of mins and then nothing until now!I was heading to town when they came on again and then went off and so did the stereo and then came back on with stereo and then kept going on and off.When i came back to the car it was flat and had to bump it and had all sorts of lights on for the next few mins,the dash then went clear and all ok but would not start after then leaving the in-laws and again had to bump it!I ve tested the battery and it doesn t seem to be holding charge,do batteries usually go this fast or could something else be amiss?
The car will start on jump leads-so not the starter motor and if left running the lights don t die down or anything so i m thinking the alternator should be ok.