ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery

currently running 1 amp and undercar neons but.... i will soon be adding another amp, PS2, and screen.

I only have the original battery and alternator (1.2 engine), what is the best thing to do? should i just get a better battery, what is the best batteries, and where can i get them.

power caps are un-neccessary when running a small set-up like above

just go for a decent deep cycler battery and uprate the alternator if uou feel the need to do so

quite possibly, youd have to ask them

id rather go to a decent ICE shop where you wont have to tear yourself a new arsehole just to pay for an air-freshener

Skoda Fabia vRS

you can fit the battery listed for the Clio diesel into yours mate.........i thnk its an 065 thats listed for that, yours will be listed as an 063

if your in the north west i can do you one at a good price

im in Wigan mate.

How much?

i was gonna get an optima or something like that, but there pretty expensive.

Cheers

Craig.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

it would be more benificial to get a battery like a multima exxide, deep cycle gell cell battery, i got mine for 120 quid.,...