ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlestations Pacific - inc. pics

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded the demo this afternoon and it's pretty good. I don't think it has the long-term appeal of the likes of Battlefield 1942 as there is the lack of infantry in the game.

Having said that, it looks very good indeed, is easy to pickup and I dare say quite difficult online against real players and not merely AI.

I probably won't pay full whack for it, but certainly £20 or so - is definitely worth it.

Anyways, some pics from earlier....

BattlestationPacificPic1.jpg

BattlestationPacificPic2.jpg

BattlestationPacificPic4.jpg

BattlestationPacificPic5.jpg

D.

Darren I too downloaded the demo (from steam) but it just won't launch for some reason!! Any thoughts - thinking about it same happened with Hawx demo!

Cupra
Darren I too downloaded the demo (from steam) but it just won't launch for some reason!! Any thoughts - thinking about it same happened with Hawx demo!

I had the same issue with hawx. It worked after i restarted the pc though. Might try this one, it looks nice at least.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Dazzle, when are you going to upgrade that monitor FFS? ;)

Lol! Probably when Windows 7 comes out. As far as I can tell from the beta testers, the same ATi blank screen appears as it does on Vista. I've got a clean install of Vista 64 Ultimate sat on its own RAID0 that I can't use - unless I plug in a shitty VGA cable.

Fcuk that. XP FTW at the moment!

D.

Do you manage to get it running, in the end?

D.

No lol even downloaded it from Gamespot and the setup file wouldn't even work!

really keen to try it so may well give Steam one last go once my half price copy of W@W has downloaded!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Looks like a new skin on HAWX. Which isn't a bad thing, but I'm guessing there's no 'OFF' mode. Lol.

Flying backwards FTW.