ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Run - including a fair bit of blatant Clio pic wh0rage...;)

Splendid report and thread mate, trip looked awesome. Most of the people and indeed life disappear anywhere North of Inverness - some parts you'd have had the road to yourself i'd imagine.
Makes me proud to be Scottish.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Good read, Darren :approve:

Every time I see these kind of threads it makes me want to go up again, this thread especially!

And mine, (Helensburgh)
I stop at Duck Bay to eat my lunch almost every day,.

Cracking write up. We've the best scenery in our "Big Little Country"

Ashame you never gave some of us a bit of notice and we could have hooked up for a shoot/run out... :(

Either way, awesome trip sir, glad people are sampling our roads....! :D

Recognise the flamer you two?

great write up mate, cracking to see some of the cars history - looks like she had a good trip!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Splendid report and thread mate, trip looked awesome. Most of the people and indeed life disappear anywhere North of Inverness - some parts you'd have had the road to yourself i'd imagine.
Makes me proud to be Scottish.

When did you buy it again Al? You must've written this not too long before you bought it!

Liquid Yellow R27
Great write up, awesome pictures and incredible roads. I need to take a driving trip to Scotland! Do you have a link to the Google maps route at all mate? :)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Wow, just wow. That's a great write-up Darren, of what I'm sure was a superb trip. I'm now off to start planning!

The biggest drawback for me is that it's 400 miles from home to Glasgow, which is no great shakes, but having been north of the border for 3/4/5 days it's one hell of a slog back home. Is there an alternative solution I wonder?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Wow, just wow. That's a great write-up Darren, of what I'm sure was a superb trip. I'm now off to start planning!

The biggest drawback for me is that it's 400 miles from home to Glasgow, which is no great shakes, but having been north of the border for 3/4/5 days it's one hell of a slog back home. Is there an alternative solution I wonder?

We could do it next year. 'Wales v2' so to speak :)