ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bb performance online shop

Dont understand why companies put out webshops and their e-mail adress if they dont check their mail or shop. My english arent that great so I prefere to order online. :pHope I will not have to wait for ages... :(

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

Dont worry.... It will arrive... But it did take 2 weeks for my items too arrive... Maybe its because theres a little bit of water in between GB and Norway/mainland Europe???

Have you fixed your car?! :)

Michael

Yes the car is on the road again. Runns fine to work... I have bougt a large oilcooler to fit fro ISA Racing in germany. That and togheter whith a low temp thermostat (which I am trying to order fro BB), I hope the temp will be low enough to go at it at the track again.

How is your car comming along?

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

Great to hear!! How many rows is the oilcooler?

Waiting for my pistons to be finished. Am getting valve pockets machined in them. CANT WAIT!!!!

So car is running great, but still with the "small" engine. Finally finished fitting my BMC filter. Only need the final touches such as samco/sfs hoses and the homemade fibreglass air scoop.... :)

Michael

It is 420mm wide and 14rows high. With theromstat in the "oilfilter-adapter".

Good luck with the new engine!

Please post some pics of your project as it develops;)