ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BB Performance

53 plate Clio 172
Any good?

BBPT ECU RE-FLASH 172 MK2 (Fitted Free)
We now have available, An ECU Re-flash which is based on the genuine Renault Sport GRP.N programmed ECU'S.(Click more details to see compatability) These ECU's come on an exchange basis or fitted free in house and have been developed around the Renault GRP.N programme re-flashed onto the ECU. The Grp.N programme was developed by Renault Sport for enhancing a car fitted with the standard engin..
£280.00 exc. VAT | £329.00 inc. VAT | €477.78 inc. VAT

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Matt,

have you noticed any difference between the 0-60 or any other differences after your brother did these mods?

Thinking of getting one myself.

Thanks

clio cup 226
the 182 at the moment feels to have better mid range but when i have the 172 ecu done aswell i hope it should be even again.
we are trying to get both cars upto the same spec filters, zorsts, sports cats, inletmanifolds then put on the rollers to see how the compare. The ecu map is deff worth over std 4 sure in my opinion

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Are they a fixed map or do they have self learning margin to allow for the difference in IK's / exhausts...