ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BB sometimes i wounder!

My mate booked in his R5 GTT about 2 weeks ago at BB for this morning. he had a day of work and he was going to get alot of work done including replacing huge hole in down pipe. anyway after an hour and 45 mins of driving we get to bb. he was 1 hour late, big andy came out and told him that they were not be able to do his car because being late an hour. his car was going to be there probably all day anyway due to the amount of work he had asked them to do. My mate has spent about £3000 with them in the last year, the funny thing is that they treated him like a c**t. pardon my french). i personally was a fan of BB, but after the way they treated my mate today i wounder. 80miles back to london it was again.

surley with bb being in the middle of nowhere u should have time for compliencey.

my mate was going to spending around £600 with them.

"great customer service mates".

thats a shame especially when he has been a loyal customer having already spent and about to spend so much money there. i have never been to place personally myself and have only ever heard good things about itr until now, but ur rite u would think they would make acceptances. an hour aint all that anyway, is it?

Matt

mk2 172

yeah, get that seervice to f**k, a long haul like that could have any troub;es, should be glad for the loyal sevice

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Ive heard that they dont treat customers with respect and are Quote: up there own arses Unquote.

There work on your car is worth it though as theyve the best rep of any car tuners of any manufacturer the the UK in my opinion and i cant wait to get my 300bhp (well maybe 200bhp) Turbo fitted to my next car (R5 GTT) by them. :D

Sounds a bit OTT because of an hour - I would imagine that they would deem it acceptable for a car to be given back to a customer an hour later than planned......

Perhaps they had too much work on and they were looking for an excuse to turn people away - or maybe they were mid w**k.....;) and you disturbed them..?

320d M Sport

wat a sh*te way yo treat customers, feck them off or demand petrol and a slight discount-thats probably the best thing to do.

Skoda Fabia vRS

every single time ive gone to Hill Power ive been late, its a long drive and hard to judge, seem to hit road works whichever direction i come from, but Nick never complains......

mk2 172

yeah, hillpower customer service is spot on, nick fixed my de-cat for zero pounds when i was there a while ago. wasnt a 2 min job either, he was under there a while

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

BB tuning must get that chip off their sholder or they are going to loose customers and a good reputation.

Remember an unhappy customer will tell on average 9 other people!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

they seem alright to me

they are doing a great job with most people so they have their off days!! who dont!!

did they seem like that at the RR? no. they were kind enough to come out on a sunday and do that for us.

give em a break.

first negative feedback ive heard, used to have a gtturbo and all the guys who i knew who used them only had goo things to say on the other hand gt tuning were always slated as arrogant and overpriced

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 01 March 2003

every single time ive gone to Hill Power ive been late, its a long drive and hard to judge, seem to hit road works whichever direction i come from, but Nick never complains......
Thatll be my fault then :oops:

Unfortunately I have been late a few times going to Hill Power as its a bit of a trek from London, and due to the traffic etc. - Nickss never given me any grief either .... hes reasonable, and busy.

Clio v6

Maybe the need to read all the above posts?. It may bring about a change to their service in future.

BMW 320d Sport

I can see both sides of it really...an hour late doesnt seem that much and it can be tricky to find if youve never been there before. But then again BB are *always* busy and their ramp time is valuable. I go up there every week or so, and there is never a moment when they dont seem to all be working to get stuff finished. Just my opinion here, but if the situation is that they are full booked all day long, and a 9 o clock doesnt turn up til 10 they have to get started on the other work theyve got otherwise that puts everyone elses cars behind. Weve all been there with all kinds of garages - work that should have been finished today by 5 oclock is now not going to be done until tomorrow lunchtime...I wonder how many of those annoyances have been caused by people who for one reason or another, didnt bring their car in on time, pushing our own cars back in the queue?

It does seem a bit harsh sending your mate home because he was an hour late? Sure it was only an hour? I dont know where in London he lives but even from Central London to Earls Colne is only 60 miles, not 80, and an hour and a halfs drive up the A12. To me that is not a long way. If I was driving to Cornwall Id expect to be an hour or two late, not from London to Essex.

BMW 320d Sport

PLus as Tom said, BB all came in to work on a Sunday to see to our Cliosport members cars and run them up, and even came down the pub with us afterwards. No other rolling road has ever done that for us. Hope you can understand why Im not that happy about your mates claims, it just seems very out of character for BB.