ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BBQ meet pics (56k may be a while)

1.8 Civic EX
Here they are....

shame not as many people went as first expected but was a good day....thanks to aj for the hospitality, cooking and the food :approve:

DSCF19601.jpg

the dredded horse box!!

DSCF19671.jpg

DSCF19701.jpg

DSCF19721.jpg

DSCF1974.jpg

DSCF1978.jpg

DSCF19801.jpg

DSCF19821.jpg

DSCF1986.jpg

DSCF20011.jpg

DSCF2006.jpg

DSCF20151.jpg

DSCF20111.jpg

Arctic Blue 182
good pics!!

dannyboy, do u drive thru epsom in the mornings before work past hook road carpark? thats if you have the blue car like ryans...

1.8 Civic EX
haha yeah it is Dan, don't think he drives through Epsom on the way to work tho, unless he's taking the long way round....

C

Cupster

Schweet!

Ryan: Stick with the standard lights on the back!!! lol

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
awful front lights on the blue mk1. stupid eyebrows on the red mk1. get them off and your car will look tits!

1.8 Civic EX
Cupster said:
Schweet!

Ryan: Stick with the standard lights on the back!!! lol

haha they are dan's he just hasn't got them sprayed up yet so I though I'd see what they look like. I kinda like them but would look sooo much better with the boot smoothed (alla dannyboy)

clio 16v
really liking the picture of my car of my car through the field. have saved that one!!

i cant get the pictures of my damn phone!!! stupid technology....

1.8 Civic EX
Bubbles said:
Are they my old lights?!?!

yup!!

went to Waitey then Dannyboy, stil in Naples so thought I'd shove 'em on to se what they looked like....doing the rounds haha!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Rhino16v said:
yup!!

went to Waitey then Dannyboy, stil in Naples so thought I'd shove 'em on to se what they looked like....doing the rounds haha!

:approve: :approve: i loved them

Nice pics there:approve: I love the naples & blue valvers ! I love the wheels on the blue one ?? I take it they are Lensos's ???

One thing not to my taste is the light brows on the naples valver, imo it would look better without them.