ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford Autodrome last friday

Well.....another stonking trackday from Renault/Palmersport...the new V6 is amazing...

Look forward to the next one (this year hopefully)

One question, not sure who it was, but someone was taking pictures there with a professional looking set of equipment....was it anyone here or a reanult/palmersport person?

Just wondering if any of these picutres might make it into the public domain or be available from somewhere?

Ta

Jamie

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

That was a Renault paid photographer, and I think everyone that attended will be getting a CD sent to them with all the pictures on it.

Also, I will put some video clips on here (hopefully later tonight), with some of my more hair raising moments!

Have you got the grass out of your tyres yet jas!

Well enjoyed the day on friday but must say that the V6 drivers are a bit tame on there machines.

V6 drivers were tame? erm well maybe the others were but the two that span in front of me were not being tame with the loud pedal LoL

A superb day, and the wet weather meant less wear and tear on the tyres and brakes - phew!

There was quite a mix of skills out on the track - I remember seeing one silver V6 trundling around as if he was on a Sunday drive to the supermarket *LOL* Maybe he was just wary of booting it for fear of spinning?!

I collared an instructor for 10+ laps and had a blast - they really encourage you to thrash the nuts off your car and wring the most out of it....great fun!!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

hey cash! Good meeting you mate. You were as nutty as I was out there, willing to give it 100%, was a good race we had :D, shame it wasnt on tape!

Silver Fabia vRS

JJ172 - Where were you? Was going to have a chat to you but most people thought you hadnt turned up?

I wish there had been a passenger option open as I felt a bit peeved at paying £25 for a BBQ. Good to chat to a few of you though.

Good meeting u 2 jas!

Tell u what mate i didnt realise how mad i was untill i went home, i sat down and thought s*** what r u doing to your pride and Joy!

As for the wet weather helping your tyres, that didnt work for me as on saturday morning i was down my local tyre place getting 2 new fronts to replace my slicks!

P.s cant wait for the next track day, i was looking on Book a track this morning and there is some good deals with over 6 hours track time.

F*** the BBQ, all i need is petrol and a race track

geoff - I was there, turned up late (5pm) though as I got stuck in traffic. The car was at the end of the garages, near the R-Sport car...