ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been a while since i posted pics....

Bumblebee
... well actually only a few days. However I was able to take a bit of time out from the chaos that is wedding preperation (8 days till I'm fecked:dapprove: )lol. Just feels every moment is accounted for, so I said I was going out for an hour and she had to deal with it.... i got slapped but still glad i went out.

Some of them came out pretty well i think, some need work but not bad considering it was very cloudy... Some random ones also.

John.

xx

clio1-3.jpg

clio2-3.jpg

clio3-2.jpg

clio4-2.jpg

clo5.jpg

clio6.jpg

clio8.jpg

clio7.jpg

clio9.jpg

clio10.jpg

clio11.jpg

clio12.jpg

clio14.jpg

clio13.jpg

15-2.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice pics, been along that bit of Port Edgar before and thought, must take teh camera along there one day! beaten to it! Wheres the first one?

Your usual high quality of pics mate :)

Bumblebee
Nice pics, been along that bit of Port Edgar before and thought, must take teh camera along there one day! beaten to it! Wheres the first one?

Your usual high quality of pics mate :)

Cheers mate. Its just at hopetoun house mate... there are some crackin positions around there but i was losing light fast so couldnt get round them all..

Bumblebee
lovely car :D nice and clean, nothing too fussy, even down to the plain plates :approve:

Cheers mate, yeh - the exterior will remain that way apart from a set of prolines and silvervisions.

Good luck next Friday John :)

I've got my first anniversary that weekend too...

Ta ally, still need to get a wee blast some sunday night down the borders or something with ya.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I was at Port Edgar the other day, really like the black 172 MkI, think I may have spotted you yesterday i also need a good camera lol

Bumblebee
Cheers guys.:)

I was at Port Edgar the other day, really like the black 172 MkI, think I may have spotted you yesterday i also need a good camera lol

Where abouts mate? Its a decent set for a shoot - there are a few other good locations however light was running out...