ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been a while

Clio 182/Clio 220
Been very busy on the 182 leading up to summer
Grams springs on new cup shocks
New top mounts
polybushed exhaust mounts
2118s refurbished in vw anthracite/Black decals applied
New ns2r all round
10mm stub axle spacer on rear 16mm up front
Polybushed arb bushes
New track rod ends
Headlights refurbished/re lacquered
New luk clutch/clutch cable fitted new gearbox oil
Polybushed dogbone with brass selector seals
Coolant flush
Oil/filter change
New bonnet switch
New Dephaser solenoid
Brake calipers refurbished re built with new pads and hel braided lines

Few other bits planned..induction kit change of exhaust..bit of lacquer peeI i have will be sorted next winter by restore and repair in goole..Best for LY.
IMG-20220422-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20220422-WA0002.jpg
IMG_20220422_161504_009.jpg
Screenshot_20220418-193552_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220418-193620_Instagram.jpg

luketheduck

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 182; Octy vRS 245
bit of lacquer peeI

Where is your lacquer peel out of interest? I have some right on the boot - seems really obvious and looks awful to me so really wanna get it sorted, so interested to know how well yours gets repaired.

I think Goole is probably a bit too far of a trek for me though, just wary of whoever does it getting it wrong.

Clio 182/Clio 220
Where is your lacquer peel out of interest? I have some right on the boot - seems really obvious and looks awful to me so really wanna get it sorted, so interested to know how well yours gets repaired.

I think Goole is probably a bit too far of a trek for me though, just wary of whoever does it getting it wrong.
It's on the drivers side rear quarter mate just under rear window,also have a crack in front bumper right at the bottom..I'm in Norfolk but willing to travel as long as the job is tip top which I'm pretty certain it would be from repair and restore goole.

Clio 182/Clio 220

Also..I won't be getting it done till autumn time now as want to enjoy the car now better weather is here