ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEEN BANNED..!

ITB BG 182
Well, I got your attention.

Right can some one clarify when or if a ban ever comes off your license?

I was caught speeding on a public highway (ms50) in mid 2006 and taken to court on november 2007 which resulted in losing my license for one year with no retake of test and no additional punishment.

Now do I have to keep telling my insurance about this till I die or is there a point where I dont have to keep telling them?

Also is the length of time for having it removed from license from the point of offence or conviction?
As I am now after this being removed from my license.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just listen/read what the insurance say.

Most say ''Any accident/claims/convictions in the last 5 years''

Thats what I did when I had 9 points and two bans on mine! lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was a dick and drove like one for 4 years. Thankfully I never killed anyone (put a few in hospital though) before I got caught.

ITB BG 182
I was put on the MS50 as I was racing on a public highway, 60 zone caught doing 125. There was alot of people that night racing, i just wanted to over take a saab thing. all comes down to me being a dick at the time.

I was put on the MS50 as I was racing on a public highway, 60 zone caught doing 125. There was alot of people that night racing, i just wanted to over take a saab thing. all comes down to me being a dick at the time.

:eek:

EDIT: FFS why aren't the CS smilies the same as the rest of the world...

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I was banned in 2005 for drink driving, had to delare this with insurance companys for 5 years, after that you do not declare it. My DD does stay on my licence for 11 years though from the date of conviction.

Why were you taken to court over a year after you were caught? I thought they had up to 6 months to start court proceedings and anything after is 'invalid' so to speak.

Evo 8 MR
As long as they issue you with a summons within 6 months they can take as long as they like to get you in court afaik.