ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been offered a 197 as part ex/swap.

So ive had the my 350z up for sale for a while now with little interest,
Last night i was offered the option to swap my car car for a 197 with the following spec,

[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]Spec-
2007 '07 plate
Panoramic glass sunroof
Key-less entry and start
Rear factory tinted windows
6 disc changer
35,000 miles
MOT until March 2013
Tax until April 2013
Full service history
1 previous owner
HPI clear
A/C
Cruise Control[/FONT]

The 197 will have much smaller running costs and be easier to sell on imo.
What would you do? or shall i just keep waiting for a sale.

Fiesta ST2
I still have my R27 and drive my 350z daily.. You'll be disappointed with the interior and the power delivery.. the seating position is also awful compared to the 350z.. test drive the Clio and make your own mind up but as soon as the Clio sells I don't think I'll miss it if I'm honest :(

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
The issue with PXes is that potentially you are taking someone elses problems on-

on ebay thats a 4.5k car, elsewhere 5k-5250, - he might think its worth 6k. its not- & why should you swop one difficult car to sell for another base POS to sell-

Better the devil you know.
2 important things on the 197
check gearbox + cambelt should be done by now

S

Ive just asked him about cambelt to which he said its not due until next year. I then stated the service intervals to which He hasn't replied yet. I will also be asking for money if he wants to do the deal.

Im not that desperate to get rid of it that im going to lose money on the car.

RB 182 195bhp
Stick with what you've got IMO, whats the point in PXing too sell that car on, then your selling a car you have little knowlegde or history on. Unless the deal is weighted your way wait for the sale

Stick with what you've got IMO, whats the point in PXing too sell that car on, then your selling a car you have little knowlegde or history on. Unless the deal is weighted your way wait for the sale
This is exactly whats happening. When I stated I would want money my way to cover belts and abit more he didn't want to know.

Good luck pulling his pants down. He turned down a reasonably decent offer from me.

I can give you his email ,that's all I have. Seen pictures and it does look good.