ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEEN TO K-TEC TODAY

had a look at:

their tubo 16v conversion
front and rear stainless strut braces
stainless exhaust manifolds
quick shift gear changers
new bodykit
cam kit pricing
was good!!

i to was at k-tec today i just missed you ben, i purchased the utopia rear spoiler, just got to get it sprayed and fitted now i will post some pics when all finished

i saw someone else down there to kathy with her yellow 172 hows that nail?

ICE'dberg MK2 172

I spoke to David on the phone today and he said he was having a sort of Cliosport day..LOL!

I am going down to k-tec on friday to pick up my rear bumper fancy having a look at this clio turbo, hope it gives me the inspiration to get it done next year! They should definetely have a Cliosport meet, have they got a rolling road?

Marcus

yes hi slugger nice to meet you as well.

hey ben good job i did miss u you would only look silly lol we will have to meet up soon maybe juss would want to meet up maybe at k-tec or something

Quote: Originally posted by craigy172 on 30 November 2002

i to was at k-tec today i just missed you ben, i purchased the utopia rear spoiler, just got to get it sprayed and fitted now i will post some pics when all finished

i saw someone else down there to kathy with her yellow 172 hows that nail?
Hi Craigy

Nail now gone - the guys at K-Tec must have told you - and there was I thinking my car was falling apart, just cos of a bl00dy nail in the tyre - I did half expect the tyre to go down - but so far so good!!! Nice to meet you, and apologies if I was a little "in your face" when I asked who you were!!! Its nothing personal, just the way I am!!! K

well we had to go to K-tec and I have a friend in Ringwood - I used to live in that part of the world - worked just down the road from K-tec yonks ago too - so we combined the visit with a bottle of wine with a friend.

hi kis 172 dont worry about being in yer face just did not know what you meant at first. but yes nice to meet you as well. and yes the k-tec guys told me about the nail.

the spoiler is getting sprayed now took it down monday 2/12/02 said he would email me when done then they will fit and wire it up

yes we need a meet down here not many of us but im sure people would make the journey.

I am actually staying in Bournemouth with work till Xmas ! I am staying in the Marriott in West Cliff and I was thinking of going down to K-tec, can anybody give me directions from the town centre ?

i can near enough. go out the city to a31. head towards ferndown. youll see the sign for ferndown ind est. follow them into the est. turn first (i think) right and its at the top on the right.

and if juss gets off his lazy ass and organises a meet. ull have to come!!