ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before and after dyno predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 172 mk2
First dyno is on Thursday, completely stock 172 with full service history, second one will be before the month is up and will be done with a ITG panel filter, matched inlets and a larger samco air filter hose. Yes I am aware that these are rather mild modifications but just wanted to see what people thought. The three dyno runs will be done on the same machine and then will get the stock ECU mapped as much as possible to see what gains I can get from it, and then a third run.

So, opinions??

Clio 172 mk2
At the moment I'm hoping the guys at JAM sport will be doing a live map. Defiantly won't be a superchips one.

Clio 172 mk2
Well tbh it's an experiment. My just want to see what each mod does to the engine so I know where my money has gone and whether it would be worth doing to another 172. My predictions are 162, 169, 174. However mapping will always be last to mesh all the mods together.

STEALTH RAIDER
Well tbh it's an experiment. My just want to see what each mod does to the engine so I know where my money has gone and whether it would be worth doing to another 172. My predictions are 162, 169, 174. However mapping will always be last to mesh all the mods together.
Whether it would be worth doing to another 172 is a different story, all cars respond differently with mods. With your filter 160, with inlets and hoses 162 and a remap 167

Stripped yozza'd cup
I reckon 160, 164, 171

But peak figures aren't really what you'll see the biggest gains in. Mid range will bemuch much better.

Megane RS 250
What kind of rolling road will be used? I plan to test mine on our MAHA very soon, before and after RS Tuner or live map (not sure yet) so if yours is a maha too we could compare the charts, you could even send me the files and put them on the same charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.