ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before and After

E60 diesel powah
Fook me..what was i thinking..

BEFORE

Immispimpinclio.jpg

AFTER

L1030034.jpg

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
ur wipers broke
ur suspensions broke
ur green spray cans broke

;)

Looks looooow

I bet you could of bought a house with the Monies you've spent lol

and yea, pics of the roof please

ALSO bottom pic, why take a pic of your car in your back garden? looks pap

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You were thinking '' take off rediculous wheels when I selll it.''

NOW your thinking ''take off rediculous wheels, rediculous suspension, rediculous bonnet bra thing, 2.0 rediculous bumpers, daft stickers, bit of metal stuck on the window..... ''

A lot less thinking back then son.

you need to twist the knife in and turn it towards you to gut the flesh in the cleanest manner.....

oh sh1t wrong thread

erm hi x

fit, we need a photoshoot this week brufa!

Works...kind of...
love it....totally different, i likey...why dont u put a 2.0 engine in it?

Hassle of getting fitted, money to buy engine/loom, hassle to sort out with DVLA, higher tax, higher insurance (more than a standard 1*2), higher fuel costs, especially in todays climate.

Dutty, I luffs it! :approve:

E60 diesel powah

Engine has already been bought! ;)

1.8 volvo turbo, just getting few more parts together what i need performance wise, cant be arsed doing everything bit by bit, so just getting everything together then doing everything at once!

No rush :)

Naith - Will do mate, am free drop me a PM or facebook my ass x

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Hassle of getting fitted, money to buy engine/loom, hassle to sort out with DVLA, higher tax, higher insurance (more than a standard 1*2), higher fuel costs, especially in todays climate.

Dutty, I luffs it! :approve:

Thats the reason i never did my old one!

It was simply cheaper to sell up and buy the real thing :)

Engine has already been bought! ;)

1.8 volvo turbo, just getting few more parts together what i need performance wise, cant be arsed doing everything bit by bit, so just getting everything together then doing everything at once!

No rush :)

this sounds like it will be fun!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Looks s**t hot mate! I absolutely love it!

Easily one of the best Clios Ive ever seen. I normally prefer subtle mods but you've pulled it off extremely well mate.

How much power you reckon you'll get outta the Volvo turbo?

haha, you cars been through hell and umm dont think its come back... what would you dad say immi?? haha.. hang on christopher told me... lol