ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before, during and after.....

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got the alloys painted - finally! I've wanted them done for ages (by that - years) and I have to say that I'm really chuffed with them. :approve:

Not unique by any stretch of the imagination as its been done before by a few people on here. But here's the pics of how the 182 has changed it's looks in the last few days....

Before (old pic from when I last PC'd it a few months back)

DSCN4427-1.jpg

As of last Wednesday - rollin' on drhowser's loaned Speedlines :)

IMG_0111.jpg

...and finally back on with the blacked-up OEM wheels as of yesterday....

Blacksmall.jpg

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
yeah Im liking that to bud. Nice one

No center caps ?

Nope - been sat on the attic shelf for years now! I prefer the look without them, tbh. :)

I'd put the white 2118's back on mate.

I would if they were mine! They made the car feel a lot more go-kart'ish. Strangely, the people at work who I thought would hate them actually quite liked the look. The chavs generally hated them though. A bit confused on that one, myself. :S

D.

lift number 1 @ btm
the black wheels look great in the flesh!!

(just started working on the becks by the way darren :cheers:)

i love it, defo looks the best on the black wheels imo.

just keep them clean and the tyres blacked up. you werent the lad at jms yesterday evening were you??

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
the black wheels look great in the flesh!!

(just started working on the becks by the way darren :cheers:)

Lol! Nice one!

Thanks for the comments guys! I really just wish I'd had them done sooner now. :)

D.

Looks mint, gloss black?

Yes m8. I did think matt black at first, but then I just thought they would dirty from a distance all the time. They do look good against a bit of tyre shine too. :)

D.

Looks good on the 2018's! Shocking on the black 182 rims...

:slap: :rasp:

D.

BG182FF
love the gloss black, makes me wanna do mine the same. But thinking darker anthracite is the choice for me on my black gold. hmmm decisions decisions . . . .???