ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before I press buy...

172 Cup
Just about to press the buy button and get some Pirelli Pzero Neros but noticed the continental contact 5's are quite a bit cheaper. Since they replace the conti sport 3 that everyone seemed to love, are they worth a shot?

Also, the cup has 45 profile shoes on at the moment but I'm thinking that they should be 50. Would running 50 on the front and 45 on the rear make any difference (since I'm only replacing the fronts) or should I just stick to 45 all round?

Cheers,

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
People speak volumes about the conti's on my car, so i guess they will be as good on the clio. Personaly i'd go with the conti's

172 Cup
Ignore me, I'm being a t**t!

On Camskill the pirelli's are £71 and the conti contact 2 are £70.80, so guess it just comes down to what is the better tyre. I can't even find the conti 5's now!

DB.

BMW 440i
I'd go for conti's if they were cheaper, decent tyres and save you a few quid!

172 Cup
On the normal 16 Turini's. Most places seem to show them as needing 45, think it was black circles that said for the reg plate it needed 50's. 45's it is then.