ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beginners Guide!

Ok I've decided it's about time I took a bit more care into washing my car etc.

It's just come out the bodyshop again and I want to keep it looking good for as long as possible.

Been reading quite a few threads and it's pretty obvious me washing it every week with a sponge and cheap car wash isn't the best way.

So I basically want to invest in some decent stuff that'll last me a while, and helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

So I reckon I need a

Wash Mitt
Drying Towel
Decent Car Wash
Clay Bar
Decent Wax
Microfibre Applicator
Microfibre Buffing Towel

Do I need anything else?

& which ones are recommended?

Only been on www.cleanandshiny.co.uk

Any other websites worth checking out?

Thanks for any help people!

Tom

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
check website post
quick detailer
good sealant, jeffs acrylic is good just used it
shampoo may help lol

106 GTi
Depending on what state the bodyshop have left the paint in, you may need a decent polish to correct any mistakes they have left.

They polished it before it came out.

Sorry to sound thick, but what are AG SRP and AG EGP?

Cheers for the help

Tom

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
*btw

cheers Rich for the reccommendation of Halfords AG prodrcts.

Looked a right tool in there btw, deciding if the 1L polish was worth getting $ over the 330ml etc over a course of 40mins..They must of thought i was spending a fortune!! come to less than 30 notes for three products in the end and they are quite hefty, which is good for a cheap ass cleaner like me... sort pics on the w/end.