ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Belt help please

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Afternoon all,
So the 182 alternator is toast, it’s possible it’s the original (50k) so it’s done well. While it’s off I’m going to get all the HPAS out, (EPAS at the ready) so my question is this:
Is there a belt people have run that doesn’t require a Replacement pulley to replace the PAS pump? Running crank, water pump and alternator only? My current set up use’s the PMS ac delete bracket with normal 110amp alternator.
Cheers

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the reply.
The cup set up is on my options list.
So just to confirm, if I stay with the non cup set up the only option is to get the PMS pas delete pulley and run the same 6pk 1305 belt? No shorter belt option?

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Would the belt in that set up not do the job? I thought the cup set up was used mainly to avoid an ac delete kit?
I’m probably wrong!
Cheers.

Last edited:

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry, I posted as you were doing the same. At the minute my current set up just suits me better for a couple of reasons.
Do you know the size code of the belt used in that set up?
Cheers

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
My memory isn't that good it years since I had a Clio,

Get some string and run it around your desired route, cut it so the ends just meet and thats the length you want,

So if the string is 900mm you want a 6pk900 or 965mm a 6pk965 etc