ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best all in one printer?

Octavia VRS
Need 1 asap for the missus who starts teaching next week.

Looking at the HP PSC 1510 at the mo, any other recommendations tho? Cheers

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Pretty sure my dad paid £50ish for that from argos, but can't find it on their website.

1 Series Coupe
If your Mrs is starting teaching, she will be doing alot of printing etc.. I think it maybe better to buy a laser printer. If you buy an inkjet your going to end up with having to replace the cartridges quite alot.

Then pick up a seperate scanner.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Canon pixma mp600

Just bought one of these its fu*kin awesome.......little expesnive but well worth it....Even does double sided printing.:eek:

Think there about £130 new...but i bought a refurb for £80.

edit: sorry just re-read budget of £40 -£50...there doing a pretty decent epson in tescos....think its £40 ,cant remember the model number though

Clio 172mk2
i got a epson rx 560 or somet but it was about 100 ish quid but its great carnt fualt it + all ink carts are seperate

Fabia vRS
i work for an hp reseller and get 38% discount on rrp, and i still wouldn't buy an HP all in one. they are sh1t, and they break all the time.