ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best All in One ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
I'll be moving out in the coming weeks and ill now be tasked with keeping 2 cars clean instead of just my own, im keen top save time by using an all in one, ill be applying it by PC, what do you guys suggest ?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Limited knowledge but I like Tripple, It's a bit dusty but via DA I got what I thought was decent results

edd2efa26e48d339fcd2b0b081149e5e.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
By Hand; Auto Glym Super resin polish
By DA; Auto finesse tripple.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think a really damp pad will help Tripple. Otherwise it dried way too quickly for me.

Lime Prime imo followed by a quick spray sealant. Literally 5 minutes using some.

Need for speed by Dodo might even suit. I just find them better than tripple by machine.

Oh and when you say saving time. If you protect it properly it'll take less up keep. Look out for the hydro2 threads. It's a genius product and is perfect for ease. Even after a light polish via PC/DA.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Autobrite cherry glaze is the best AIO for me. Britemax black max is very good to use with a DA

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Blackmax, Amigo and Blackhole etc don't have enough bite for me. Britemax do an AIO though and they're products are trust worthy!

Skoda Fabia vRS
hmmm Lime Prime might be an option as its really easy on and off, maybe in summer ill go down that route, but id really like a good all in one I can turn to when im short on time, ive got AG SRP already but its far too dusty, id like something that doesn't dust much tbh

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Would you like me to post you some reload 2014 to fire over Lime Prime? You could literally remove LP whilst applying reload at the same time if that makes sense.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
hmmm Lime Prime might be an option as its really easy on and off, maybe in summer ill go down that route, but id really like a good all in one I can turn to when im short on time, ive got AG SRP already but its far too dusty, id like something that doesn't dust much tbh
SRP doesn't dust at all. Unless you put wayyyyy too much on.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The new one is much better. Again damp applicator seems best to work it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I actually have a large bottle if you want it Brun. It's the newish version.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Even the best all in ones will only protect for 4-6 weeks, so applying these every month is not saving any time at all. top it with a decent wax or sealant that will last 4-6 motnhs and you'll need to do is give it a quick wash and quick detailer wipe down when ever you feel the need.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Alluding to my earlier post Dave! <3 Look out for my thread tonight.

By Hand; Auto Glym Super resin polish
By DA; Auto finesse tripple.
Exactly this, and as gally says Tripple does dry out pretty quickly, so wet the pad to keep it moist.

How about taking a different approach and have 2 products - Tripple (or something similar - preferably not with wax in, so Hydro2 bonds to paint rather than wax, increasing longevity - some sort of polish), then put Hydro2 on top. That or Reload, but I didn't get on with it at all so I personally wouldn't recommend it. That'll last for ages then.

Skoda Fabia vRS
well I used LP on my car a few months ago and put Zaino Z2 on it, so on my own car it will be getting more applications of Z2

the mrs' car isn't quite as well looked after as my own, though tbh mines far from perfect, I just think an all in one every month or so would be the best option on hers

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Why do that every month though? You can avoid doing it for 3 months really by sealing it in?

Lime Prime even with the simple Hydro2 over the top. Literally spray on and PW off, bingo 3-4 months protection depending on use.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
But applying it every month takes longer than simply applying a layer of Z2 over the top once a month as it's a product you already have

2003 Clio 172 Sport
I personally think Autobrite Cherry Glaze is incredible by hand or DA. Has an almost infinite working time by hand or DA as it's more oily than SRP or Tripple and it leaves a brilliant result.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I've got a bottle of cherry glaze to try. Gonna use it on the impreza once I get chance to.

Can C2V3 be used over the top, as I've still got half a bottle of that left?

Skoda Fabia vRS
anyone used the Finish Kare all in one ?.......ive only tried a couple of their products but been very impressed so far

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I promise you I'm the laziest detailing fan ever. I used to love spending hours doing it and now I can't be arsed. If the paintwork is corrected to a decent level then by far the quickest solution is to apply HydrO2. It takes about 5 minutes to do an entire hatchback.

Once you've removed all LSP/Polishing oils you leave the car wet, spray it on a panel and immediately jet wash it off.

I love it.