ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best back box for Clio mk2 1.2

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2
Hi there, had my Clio mk2 1.2 for about 6 months now and i’m doing small mods to make it a bit more exciting (it’s my first car).

I’m looking for a back box to improve the sound the car makes, I just want something with a little oomph to please my ears but one that’s not going to drone when I go over 50!

Any reccomendations would be much appreciated, not looking to spend a lot, budget of £100 probably. Thanks

monaco 172
Cherry bombs were pretty popular back in my teens.

I wouldn't bother mate, itl sound like crap and just be embarasing when your flooring it making a racket and barely moving.

When i had a 1.2 back in the day I wanted a bit of extra noise so I stuck an open cone induction kit on it. Sounded pretty good to be honest, but not obnoxious like a silly loud exhaust on a mega slow car.

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2
Cherry bombs were pretty popular back in my teens.

I wouldn't bother mate, itl sound like crap and just be embarasing when your flooring it making a racket and barely moving.

When i had a 1.2 back in the day I wanted a bit of extra noise so I stuck an open cone induction kit on it. Sounded pretty good to be honest, but not obnoxious like a silly loud exhaust on a mega slow car.

Cheers mate, think that’s what i’ll go for ??