ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best bit of beading I've seen so far.

Inferno 225 cup
Woke up to find my arctic looking like this, the products I use do pay off.

Here you go folks what you think.

43e4b06e.jpg

31c69937.jpg

467f3b4c.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
Top secrets ;)

Wolfs chemicals shine and seal and body wrap combo. but that was the Friday before FCS, only washed it since that's all.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
When was FCS? It's good but in all honesty unless it's been on there some time, it's not overly tight and uniform in shape. But in honesty I'm a wax beading fan so im biased

Thats similar to the beading i got last week after washing of my AF wax test that has just passed 2months. Sorry bit not trying to be negative

Inferno 225 cup
Not negative fella, Only opinions at the end Of the day.

Just saw this morning and took a pic, yes their is better products out their that give better results, and I'm always changing products to see what works best. :)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
To Be honest I'm not that impressed with the beading of body wrap on my car, the sheeting and gloss however is immense.

To me a sealant isn't for beading, its for durability and sheeting.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Body Wrap and the other seal products left me disappointed. They really offered very little.

This is sealant beading...

1fb9a470-3af9-5ce3.jpg

1fb9a470-3b92-ba56.jpg

About 3 months after application with no top ups.

Sadly now everything is compared to it.