ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best bodykit ever!!!!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I know the mirrors are pushed back! lol

Was the only noticable thing that i saw!

I really can't see what hes done! :S - Apart from the front bumper is a different shape?... a bit more pointier?

Rusty Cup
ladies it isnt up for debate this IS the best front bumper ever see on a clio end of, i just thought i would show you so you can tell your kids,friends and loved ones that you have witnessed a peice of history :D

sorry i cant take credit for the bin, but more pics of it are availible on request :)

Dont be mistaken all comments are whole-heartidly welcome.

My insperation was subtley and (key to the clio's styling) and might i add it was my first go at photoshop and i thought i did pretty good....

Pause for awkward silence... :D

172cup
its the wrong/most common/slowest colour for a start mate.... maybe if you'd done it on a less boring clio people would appreciate it more :p

Da

Less
Your avatar is one of the benefits of being a fully paid up member.

Please keep this thread on topic...

Rusty Cup
its not "a bit of a shame" this is a well policed and thriving community of renault lovers, £5 is nothing, you couldnt even sponsor an under privilidged albino donkey for £5 a year!!!

Do it!!!

lol

Rusty Cup
yea my thinking was ive never seen an aftermarket kit that IMPROVES the look of the clio, so i gave the front bumper another 5 inches or so, subtley is the key :)

F56 MINI Cooper S
its not "a bit of a shame" this is a well policed and thriving community of renault lovers, £5 is nothing, you couldnt even sponsor an under privilidged albino donkey for £5 a year!!!

Do it!!!

lol

its not alot no, but SN charge £5 which lasts 10 years!!! i just thought 5 posts a day is shocking thats all...

Rusty Cup
this is a how amazing my photoshop skills are thread, not a how you think cs charge to much for membership thread, i dont think your guna get much support to be honest bud

F56 MINI Cooper S
this is a how amazing my photoshop skills are thread, not a how you think cs charge to much for membership thread, i dont think your guna get much support to be honest bud
not asking for support at all, just think its bollox(5 posts a day thing) , end of

Da

Less
You get unlimited posts IF you are a fully paid up member. Don't think it's worth it, don't pay, simple but you'll be limited to 5 a day as you correctly state.

As for the bumper I think it looks phat! Innit! lol :rasp:

F56 MINI Cooper S
You get unlimited posts IF you are a fully paid up member. Don't think it's worth it, don't pay, simple but you'll be limited to 5 a day as you correctly state.

As for the bumper I think it looks phat! Innit! lol :rasp:
ok :) ill become a "full member" then,