ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Broadband

Turbos.
Stopped Wanadoo/Orange as connection went for two weeks so am looking for a decent deal for basic Broadband. Not sure about BT cos of the Indian support centre. Whats Tiscali like? Any others?

Cheers

Revels Mum & Sister
Zen

UK call centres, fantastic reliability. Slightly pricier but we have been with them for 2 years and had nothing but great service and NO connection loses!

browno

ClioSport Club Member
Plusnet have been pretty good for me - not the cheapest, but good support when I've needed it...
unfortunately in my street we currently have an issue with dropped connections - my wireless router won't hold a stable connection, so I'm back to the USB modem, and a few of my neighbours on other ISPs also have the same (and BT won't do a lot about it, other than say remove extensions, change filters etc...)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
I've just got my sky broadband sorted. 11.5mb unlimited downloads for £10 + a free netgear wireless router! bostin.

Vectra :(
Cant fault NTL really. Ok so customer service is not great but its getting better. There pricing is really good i find too. I pay £35 for 10meg BB

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
LADYLAURA said:
been on telewest for a few years, good value for money and never had any problems

ditto, just keeps getting better and better... on 10mbit at home now..

VaVa
Clart said:
I've just got my sky broadband sorted. 11.5mb unlimited downloads for £10 + a free netgear wireless router! bostin.

That's who I'm going with once I've moved in! Cheap as Chips!!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I used to be with Pipex who were great but not the cheapest provider around. Now with Telewest and no problems at all and great speeds.