ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Broadband

Turbos.
Stopped Wanadoo/Orange as connection went for two weeks so am looking for a decent deal for basic Broadband. Not sure about BT cos of the Indian support centre. Whats Tiscali like? Any others?

Cheers

Revels Mum & Sister
Zen

UK call centres, fantastic reliability. Slightly pricier but we have been with them for 2 years and had nothing but great service and NO connection loses!

browno

ClioSport Club Member
Plusnet have been pretty good for me - not the cheapest, but good support when I've needed it...
unfortunately in my street we currently have an issue with dropped connections - my wireless router won't hold a stable connection, so I'm back to the USB modem, and a few of my neighbours on other ISPs also have the same (and BT won't do a lot about it, other than say remove extensions, change filters etc...)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 330d
I've just got my sky broadband sorted. 11.5mb unlimited downloads for £10 + a free netgear wireless router! bostin.

Vectra :(
Cant fault NTL really. Ok so customer service is not great but its getting better. There pricing is really good i find too. I pay £35 for 10meg BB

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
LADYLAURA said:
been on telewest for a few years, good value for money and never had any problems

ditto, just keeps getting better and better... on 10mbit at home now..

VaVa
Clart said:
I've just got my sky broadband sorted. 11.5mb unlimited downloads for £10 + a free netgear wireless router! bostin.

That's who I'm going with once I've moved in! Cheap as Chips!!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I used to be with Pipex who were great but not the cheapest provider around. Now with Telewest and no problems at all and great speeds.