ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Car Shampoo

Just wondering what the best car shampoo is.
I have a silver Clio and struggle to get all the little black specs off the paintwork. So I wondered if there is anything out there that would remove these well.
Thanks
Rik

I like CarPlan stuff - seems to make a great job of it and leaves it well clean and shiny!

Black Specs is probably tar? Get a tar remover.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Meguiars is the best Ive used, better than autoglym and more solutions for all needs.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

For getting rid of tar spots id recommend a Meguiars wash mit, seems to work well for me.

Skoda Fabia vRS

i use Meguairs Gold Class...........there Soft Wash Gel is also very good and very cheap aswell.......

Meguiars Gold Class shampoo is the best one Ive used personally. To remove the black specs/tar youll need a bug and tar remover, turtle wax and autoglym both do one, which you can pick up from Halfords..

Alfa Mito 155TB

I use Meguiars Gold Class shampoo, the bubbles are so soft and it adds it keeps the meguiars gold class pollish in fine fettle...you will not be disappointed....make sure you have a good sponge