ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Clio Ever

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its a really pointless question without dictating what metrics the "best" is judged against.

If its best for taking 3 people on a ring trip for example, then unless you have a roof rack with a seat on it the V6 is going to be pretty useless.

So with everyone having such different ideas of what makes a good car, it means they will all have a different idea of what one is best.

If I had to only ever own one car and it had to be a clio, it would be a FF 172/182 or a Trophy as Id need the rear seats at some point and Id want the aircon, but if someone said to me tomorrow "you can have a free clio to add to your existing set of cars, what do you want?" it would be a black V6.

You think about s**t too much.

What if the OP just wanted to see what people thought was the best Clio. In their opinion. Even you can't argue with opinions! (Or can you? Lol)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I agree Daniel, im just explaining why when one person says something in this thread, (like the lad with the silver 200) there is no point disagreeing with him, as based on HIS view of what is "best" he's given the definitive answer, so all anyone can do is state what they like and why, its not really for anyone else to argue against.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm amazed all this has come from an opening post I don't even understand.

RB Clio 182
Theres too many ups and downs for each model to choose one imo so its just down to looks for me, and im not sure on this either lol.

Ph 1 172
Clio Williams maxi... Just for its pure craziness and the fact it makes all other clio's look like a friendly little puppy lol

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Im not saying its the best ever but its the best i could find :approve:
IMG_09992_zps7b1ecda7.jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
'best' has too many variables to make an informed choice.

I would say, (IN MY OPINION) the 200T becauase it's the newest and I like new. I also think it looks the absolute b*llocks.

I think Dash was just posting the first thing that came into his head because he hasn't visited for a long time!