ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best deal on new 197?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
can any1 help? i have ordered one,with the extra's of xeon lights,id glacier white paint,black wheels & air con. they're trying 2pull a fast one on the cup spoiler. On the clio accesories the cup spoiler is down as £189 yet in the renault car price guide its £375! Any how,they will give me £8000 for my 182 with 17500 miles on the clock,which leaves £1700 outstanding on the finance. So,i will give them the money to square the finance,thats that. Now i can put down £3300 as a deposit,yet they still cant seem to meet my budget of around £260 pm,i just dont seem to be getting a good deal & feel as though im being shafted,i have brought my two previous clio's from them & they do very well out of me! Any advice please guys :dapprove:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
speak to steve @ wests... although they're based in bedford it might be worth travelling for a better deal!

ST
See if you push them for £8,500 for your 182 mate...£8k is a little low considering the mileage..well i guess i've never seen your car so it depends on condition too..

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
imo i think my car is a gleaming example! 8.5 k is abit much 4 an 06 car,isnt it? im going to shop around. do u expect 2pay the manufacturers guide price or can u get them 4less? thanks guys

ST
I got £9,150 for my 05' 55 plate 182 with 22k on it when i traded it last august for my R27...i guess they aren't worth as much as they were a year ago..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i got 8.5k for my 04' 54 plate 182 with 34k in nov 2006 when i traded in for my 197.

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
I got a deal in December on a new 197 with a few options, potentially putting a 4k deposit down and paying 180 a month over 4 years. How long are you taking the finance over?

197 FF + 370bhp Cupa K1
just ordered a 197 with retail of 17600 for 15025! i am happy with that. get a price from Autobytel and tell your local dealer to match it or buy it from them. then when they match it, tell them A FULL TANK AND ITS A DEAL! there is muchos profit in a 197. renault are trying to increase brand value. beat them with a stick when talking money.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
got the deal i wanted! spoke to autobytel they made me a very good offer,went to my local garage & they couldnt believe it! They have promised to do the same. hardly got any work done today,well stressed! Thank u all for helping! ;)