ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best exhaust for 182??

Clio 182
Looking for a new aftermarket exhaust for my 182, dont want something to raspy though?

any suggestions?

Cheers

Black n gold 182 cup
One not mentioned on here is magnex anyone got one of these? I am after one but used to have a custom one and was too loud. Want one with good performance too so go with a miltek? Sorry jumping on the back of your thread saves a new one starting.

182 Cup
One not mentioned on here is magnex anyone got one of these? I am after one but used to have a custom one and was too loud. Want one with good performance too so go with a miltek?

From what I've read on here, not too many people have been too impressed with the Magnex system. Think quality of fit was the biggest issue.

Black n gold 182 cup
From what I've read on here, not too many people have been too impressed with the Magnex system. Think quality of fit was the biggest issue.

Ow really because magnexs are generally good and never really here of any problems with them! Thinking miltek is the way forwards good performance gains do you know????

Clio 182
Just about to purchase the milltek from ktec and getting a quote for fitting. Are the tailpipes the same as standard?

Black n gold 182 cup
Is the bore the same as standard on the milteks or bigger? Have you got a cat back system mate keep us updated!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Depends what you want.

Best Note: Orbisoud
best looking: Milltek
Best price: K-tec
Loudest: YS
Shittest sounding: Blueflame
Worst looking: Blueflame
Worst build: Blueflame

ST
Yozzasport, DONE.

My old one:

th_MOV00749.jpg

th_0c4099c5.jpg

ITB'd 182...
Although, Powey's/Christopher's decat'd miltek with the centre silencer removed sounds awesome!!

fad

Clio 182 FF
I'm in this predicament myself.

was all set to get a Miltek but not a fan of th welds cracking.

Cant stomach the noise a Yozza makes

Blueflames are droney IMO

Janspeed.....anyone?

Mk2 172
What about the GDI one made by piper??
Saw it today being fitted to a customers car.
Looks lovely and really well made.

Clio 182
I'm in this predicament myself.

was all set to get a Miltek but not a fan of th welds cracking.

Cant stomach the noise a Yozza makes

Blueflames are droney IMO

Janspeed.....anyone?

Welds??? Welds???? are they poor like?

Dont say that mate, I am orderign one when i get home :dead:

Mk2 172
Welds??? Welds???? are they poor like?

Dont say that mate, I am orderign one when i get home :dead:

The miltek one is supposedly pants. Ive never heard a good word said about them on a clio. Get the ultra ktec one or the GDI one. Far better!

Tin Can with wheels
iic the ultra ktec one is made by Janspeed. saw the system in the flesh when i was down at k-tec and the quality is very good. also cant go wrong as it only cost £322.00

Mk2 172
iic the ultra ktec one is made by Janspeed. saw the system in the flesh when i was down at k-tec and the quality is very good. also cant go wrong as it only cost £322.00

Yeah i like it too. Getting mine first week of march :) cant wait! cant honestly see why anyone would by anything else. decent price too.