ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best exhaust for 182??

TrackCar & F30 330d
K tec one Is it best to go for the sport or supersport one opinions pls and vids if they have one!

The supersports has the straight through centre section and the sports has a silencer. I have the supersports with a decat and i love the sound. It is quite noisy. Though i just did a trackday and static db level was 91.9 at 4.5k. So there is louder stuff out there.

Black n gold 182 cup
What is normal road driving like... I had a custom one on my sax before and that was too loud so don't want one as loud this time also I probably woudn't be running a decat either! Do you think there is a performance difference between the two?

Black n gold 182 cup
Ktec I am thinking of going for this is there any performance difference between the sport and supersport and also anyone near southend area got one fitted???

RB 182
Bought this badger 2nd hand the other week, custom made by BB Performance Tuning. It's bloody well made I must admit! Will get some sound clips up this weekend.

Not raspy and too loud, might get a straight through pipe from decat soon.

CIMG1884.gif

CIMG1889.gif

CIMG1920.gif

CIMG1914.gif

No pics of it on the car yet sorry.