ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best exhaust replacement for Clio 172

Clio Cup 172
After 23k and just under 3 years, my exhaust has corroded just in front of the backbox which then fell off :(

I want people's thoughts on what the best option is for a replacement. From reading the threads, the standard Renault exhaust seems poor quality.

I was planning to try and get Renault to do it for free or to give me some discount but I am interested to see what people think of going elsewhere to get one. Kwik Fit have quoted £430 to replace the existing rear section with two separate sections of the CAT and backbox. Renault will no doubt quote a lot more if they don't do it for free.

I don't want it loud and want it hidden as per the standard exhaust.

Any ideas please? I will not be able to fit it myself as I don't have access to a ramp.

cock mobile.
My only advice is don't get a Magnex, the system is far too heavy for the car and I never got it to sit correctly! Altough it did sound good.

A lot of people are going for YozzaSport exhausts at the mo, worth a look into, that or get a custom one.