ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best filter for standard air box on 182

renault clio 182
I've searched and seen this has been slightly covered but wanted a better review from owners if possible rather than read online reviews from the company's themselves just trying too see what people on Cs think are the best value for money as I can see there are several options..

1. Pipercross
2. Itg
3. Green filter
4. K&N
5. Ktr
6. Bmc
7. Oem

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I hate cleaning oiled air filters, something pleasing about throwing old paper filter out and putting a new (and fully dry) one back in. Five minute job instead of all that cleaning time.

renault clio 182
I've also moved this to the correct section for you.....

Just get the cheapest, won't make much difference IMO

Sorry dude was actually going too put it in that section but thought just cause it's for a clio and discussing it thought could go in there you know

Cheapest I've found so far is the ktr or piper cross one

Bought my car with a piper viper cone, changed it to stock box with ITG green filter after reading on here and i defo noticed some gain through the revs. Admittedly i havent looked forward to cleaning it but it doesnt matter because im getting the KTR induction :)

Id recommend the ITG...

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Most are fine. Itg are made wrong, layers are backwards. I stock/sell/use Pipercross because I like them