ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best induction kit for clio 182

clio sport 182
Hi guys i am new to here and i have been a proud owner of a clio 182 for 8 months now and when i purchased it, it had a cheap £5 filter on it and i was just wondering what would be the best induction kit for power gains??

Make ur own ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365108576.023166.jpg

I can't even remember mate , it's 70mm Id neck but its the larger one of the 2 in eBay think the kit with every thing stands me 40 pounds , can't beat it I even dyno tested it with a sock air box with itg filter it made 2.5hp more tho some here will say that crap , I dont care as I was just hoping I never lost any power

Clio 197
Thanks for the info lads i will go for the 150mm length one, £20 on egay so it will stand me at £33 (using the original pipe to the inlet, not silicone).

Where did you get your silicone bend from ?

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Deffo create your own over buying ktec one. I made that mistake :(

107 Track Car & C4
I have just bought all the bits to make my own K-Tec style one, just over £50 for all the parts :)

Iceberg 172
Would it be worth making my own for a 1.4 16v? For a bit of extra noise? and is there space in the engine bay to do so?

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
It's beyond easy, you could make one quicker than a cup of tea!

But surely won't have the benefit of all of the extensive R&D on the dyno the K-tax kit had?

Bwahahaha. Sorry, can't keep a straight face any longer...

:lolup: