ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best inear earphones?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Right whats peoples views on good best inear earphones for the gym?

so far gor a good mid price pair Soundmagic E10's seem to come up quiet alot

Civic FN2 Track Car
Bose QC20 every day use
Bose SIE2 sport headphones for the gym

Best in ear headphones by far.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Either Sennheiser CX300 II or SoundMagic E10s for me.

Got the Senns currently and had them years now. Utterly awesomesauce.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've had both Soundmagic's and Sennheiser's... Soundmagic all the way! Although Grado overrules all :)

CLIO 182
as many have said above.. Bose sie2i ;-) i got direct from bose they were 129.95.. Im sure you can get them on auction sites and the likes but you run the risk of fakes as there are so many out there.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Right whats peoples views on good best inear earphones for the gym?

so far gor a good mid price pair Soundmagic E10's seem to come up quiet alot

OK - this is getting a little out of hand so I'll ask an obvious question...

Price range?

I've decided I hate in ear headphones. Fancy getting some semi decent cans for running and the gym - I'll look like an absolute spastic no doubt, but at least I'd have audible choonz blasting through my earholes.

Ideas?...No idea on budget

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Well seeing as though the Soundmagic's are only about £35 I dunno why people are suggesting ones over a ton! :S

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Well seeing as though the Soundmagic's are only about £35 I dunno why people are suggesting ones over a ton! :S

Exactly. Comparing £130 units to £35 is plain mental.

£600 in-ear buds are OBVIOUSLY gonna be better if they are worth their price tag.

OP needs to give us a price bracket.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Exactly. Comparing £130 units to £35 is plain mental.

£600 in-ear buds are OBVIOUSLY gonna be better if they are worth their price tag.

OP needs to give us a price bracket.

he has....

Think i'll go with the soundmagic ones as in my budget of under £50 range

Ive got some sennheisers that were on offer at argos and I'm more than happy for the money they were :)

I HATE in ear headphones, but got a pair of the Bose IE2's for Christmas. Wow. Amazing things. Literally can't feel them in your ears they are that comfortable.

BMW F21 125d
I've got SoundMagic E10M's (with the inline remote and apple mic) and they are fantastic. What HiFi best buy too :)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I have some Nocs NS400 and they are alright. Got a fair bit of travelling coming up and been looking at some noise cancelling ones and so annoying reading all the reviews as for every positive review for a pair someone also slates them.

Not averse to buying the Bose if they are decent, just wondering what else is out there that's half decent.

Passat
I HATE in ear headphones, but got a pair of the Bose IE2's for Christmas. Wow. Amazing things. Literally can't feel them in your ears they are that comfortable.

Exactly the same. They distribute their weight so well. I have had them in for a four hour flight and didn't feel a thing. Sound quality is spot on too. £120 is a decent bit of money...but come on, they will last. Rather that than £50 for something that hurts my ears after half an hour.

Golf R/Leon FR
RHA's are the best I've had a very good price too. I had a pair of Soundmagic ones and i hated them.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Bumping this..

I want some 'true wireless' earphones. Quick google indicates that Jabra 65T Elite ~£150 are the best out there before going ridiculous money.

Any reviews/recommendations?

Check out the head-fi forums - loads of headphone geeks on there lol, plus they have some comparison/score tables of ones that have been reviewed IIRC (although you might have to dig round for them) :)