ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best inear earphones?

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Bumping this..

I want some 'true wireless' earphones. Quick google indicates that Jabra 65T Elite ~£150 are the best out there before going ridiculous money.

Any reviews/recommendations?
For £170 you could have the Bose SoundSport in ear, everyone around me at work has them and they come highly recommended.
Personally I use AirPods as they fit comfortably and are a bit cheaper (and coz Apple)

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
Bumping this..

I want some 'true wireless' earphones. Quick google indicates that Jabra 65T Elite ~£150 are the best out there before going ridiculous money.

Any reviews/recommendations?

I have a pair of the Jabra 65T's. They are a cracking set of headphones, they hold a good charge, are very comfortable and sound good. I paid about £165 for them and would recommend at that price.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
For £170 you could have the Bose SoundSport in ear, everyone around me at work has them and they come highly recommended.
Personally I use AirPods as they fit comfortably and are a bit cheaper (and coz Apple)

I've seen them on a few review websites and apparently the Jabra are better!

I have a pair of the Jabra 65T's. They are a cracking set of headphones, they hold a good charge, are very comfortable and sound good. I paid about £165 for them and would recommend at that price.

Great, thanks. I'm going to keep an eye out for them on Black Friday deals..

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Is that partly because 'label'? lol
A bit... and also the way they integrate with all the other apple stuff. Once they’re paired with one of your devices they become available to play to from all your other stuff (mac, iPad etc). That said, the sound quality is spot on for the money. Could probably get better, but they’re a decent all round package.