ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best internet 182 price

I am seriously considering buying a new 182 (metallic paint and spoiler pack). I approached my local Renault Dealer for their best price. They were fairly non-comital as I gave them printouts of various internet prices. They did however say that they would match or beat a price for a UK speced car. They would however require a quote. Does anyone know the best price at the moment not including imports or possible pre-reged that would provide a quote? If so I could soon be a member of the clan.

Many thanks

Mark

There is a scheme called Family & Friends run by Renault that gets you a good discount off list, so its worth asking around to see if any of your friends or family work for a Renault dealership or have trade accounts with a Renault dealer.

182... again!

Paid 12254 for 182 with met mailto:paint@WA">paint @WA LEWIS in Shrewsbury,having told them that carselect do them for 11836 with free met paint @ mo! Car select are good,bought last car with 3000+ saving but with difference so close went with local business!!

Mini Cooper S sport

Just had a look on buymynewcar.com and the online quote was £11,700, not pre-reg or import, so they say.

ford racing puma

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 30 April 2005
Just had a look on buymynewcar.com and the online quote was £11,700, not pre-reg or import, so they say.

Ihad a quote from them but did not include cup packs or met paint

Thanks all. I went back to my local dealer armed with a bundle of quotes. Unfortunately quite a lot do not state whether they are pre-reg or not. Makes bargaining that more difficult. I did get them down to £12307 for metallics and spoilers and have accepted their offer. I just cant wait to get it. They also offered me a Scotch guard kit for around the £300 mark. Is it worth taking them up on this or are would it be cheaper getting it somewhere else?

Also it is good to have joined such a thriving and helpful forum

[Edited by Markie L on 01 May 2005 at 2:42am]

Lionel Richie

dont bother with the scotch guard thing, complete waste of £££

you pay £300 for something that costs £40

Just got mine from buymynewcar for £12024 for 182 with met.paint. They ARE a pre-reg though. 6 - 8 weeks delivery. Dont expect great customer service, but a good price I suppose.

Has anyone who bought a new 182 and got it for 12500 or below been the first registered user? Or are they all pre-registered at that price?

Also, if you are the second owner on a pre-registered car is it valued less that if you are the first owner(obviously it wouldnt be pre-registered in this case?)

Mini Cooper S sport

Im not going to get a new one (unless I get friends & family by some miracle!), they just depreciate too much. If I do get one itll be second hand.

182... again!

Wullie,Re 30 april reply,my main dealer car is not a pre reg,Ive just had the V5 and Im the 1st Keeper!!

You can get them for £12,400 from dealers with metalic paint and both cup packs plus 4 yrs 0% intertest loan (so loag as you have the 40% deposit). So the total price would come down to around £11k if you think youd be paying £1.5k or so interest on that sort of loan.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Wullie on 01 May 2005
Has anyone who bought a new 182 and got it for 12500 or below been the first registered user? Or are they all pre-registered at that price?<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Also, if you are the second owner on a pre-registered car is it valued less that if you are the first owner(obviously it wouldnt be pre-registered in this case?)

yes, as said above by someone else from LLoyds TSB Car select. They are UK car, not pre-regd, comes from a dealer just with trade discount.

Quote: Originally posted by yee_har on 01 May 2005
£11,999 "UK", Inferno with both cup packs. First registered user.

Where was this from??

Current Friends & Family deal is 10900 with cup packs according to my mate.Waited 5 months to get a quote but apparently F&F deals are always changing.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 01 May 2005

You can get them for £12,400 from dealers with metalic paint and both cup packs plus 4 yrs 0% intertest loan (so loag as you have the 40% deposit). So the total price would come down to around £11k if you think youd be paying £1.5k or so interest on that sort of loan.
Wheres this from cos my local dealer has said NOTHING about 4 yrs interest free loan? Would this be dealer specific offer or is it a Renault UK offer?

Anyone else had an interest free deal on a new 182 recently? Tell me about it......

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 18 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by yee_har on 01 May 2005

£11,999 "UK", Inferno with both cup packs. First registered user.

Where was this from??

Sorry - been away.

This was from Reg Vardy, Portobello, Edinburgh

tiTTy & SV650

cant believe people pay so much still I paid £11800 a year ago for UK car it was registered when i bought it.

Buy a 2nd hand one thats already run in

i got f&f discount which got mine down to £11700. just slipped the salesman £300 on the forecourt and he became my "friend". hence friends and family. no spoiler pack though. did get the tlc pack........just in case

i paid 11995 for mine but its a parralel import so dont have cat 1 alarm or lockin wheel nuts, all been sorted tho and it doesnt say its an import on hpi and i have 3yrs warrenty.

Silver 172 Mk2

Best quote i have got so far is £12695 for Petrol Blue and cup pack suspension and spoilers. That was from buymynewcar.com.

If anyone knows where to get that spec any cheaper then please let me know cause its deffinatly what i want.