ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best location 4 cliosport sticker

Speaking of stickers.
Does anyone want a trade.
I have 1 x large cliosport sticker (unused) and i want a small one. Anyone interested in a straight swap?

Ill be putting mine on my back window in the right corner.

EDIR : I want mine in the same spot as above pic.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

mines under the brake light. Only problem is it gets covered in crud straight away.

Prob be better off doing as the pics above.

Got mine in rear corner of driver side window, looks pretty good! Digi cam has gone on holiday at the mo tho, Ill have a pic in week or two :)

I put mine in the centre below the brake light, looks gay anywhere else. In the end i removed the sticker so it showed just the web address, didnt want to look like a Max Power reading boy racer!

-Rob

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Front and rear windows at the top ,dead centre(Ive got the smaller stickers)

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 05 January 2005

Any signwriting compnay will be able to make you a custome one up...look what i had done.....

NB: That was taken about 6 months ago, i no longer have the car, and it only had one bucket in it cus i was waiting for the passenger sub frame
Were you drunk when you stuck that on?