ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best looking 197 ever? this maybe?

clio 197
197.jpg
3358138892_4df9f261d5_o.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg
IMG_0447.jpg

completely gone off white cars now... A few months back I would have said yeah its extremely nice. But now every tom, dick and harry has a got themselves a white car.

Iceberg 172
Splitter, spacers, decked... yeah... it's easy to make a 197 look good! lol.

I can't see what else has been done to the exterior to make it "the best 197".

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did he get it sold them?

Was also my fave.

Looked stunning.

Skoda
completely gone off white cars now... A few months back I would have said yeah its extremely nice. But now every tom, dick and harry has a got themselves a white car.

Yeah I wouldn't have a white car now... soooo common wouldn't touch one;)

4518358632_722d260a32.jpg

defo up there, kevos was too, and a LY one i saw with full add on packs.

oh and a black one with full add ons too.... tbh theres a few but i'd of had it in a snap :)

gotta have the slitter n skirts IMO

Clio 1970000000
I guess... Not knocking the car.. It looks amazing! I was just saying, it's not exactly had a lot spent on the exterior to get it looking that good!!!

Less is sometimes more :D. What's been done enhances the natural stance and look of the car rather than clashes with it.

Formally Clio 182
Damn, this is definitely one of the best looking 197's out there.

I'd love to own one of these!

PS 200
Less is sometimes more :D. What's been done enhances the natural stance and look of the car rather than clashes with it.
Or it looks like the suspension is fcuked.

I just don't get this lowering malarky - especially with the UK's roads :eek:

R27, Deep Black
Chowie, I wouldn't say its the niecst, it is nice but look at Simo's and Ozi's. They are stunnin. Also I personally think Jimbo would probably have the nicest 197 going about. The White R27.

Clio 1970000000
Or it looks like the suspension is fcuked.

I just don't get this lowering malarky - especially with the UK's roads :eek:

I didn't say I would do that to my suspension as I'm quite happy with my spine the way it is :rasp:.

Looks nice though.